Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
Name: Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
Date: August 25, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Website: REGISTER HERE
Restaurants and food businesses have been affected in various ways due to the spread of COVID-19. As the virus continues to spread, owners of these businesses will need to make changes to continue growing your business. David Mitroff, Ph.D. discusses the ways restaurants and food businesses can still increase sales during the COVID-19 outbreak through online food ordering and what the best approaches to it are.
Key Learning Points:
– How to sign up and leverage online platforms such as Ordermark, Doordash, Chowly, Grubhub
– Review effective methods such as streamlining menu, offering catering, etc.
– How to effectively promote online ordering capabilities through social media.
- What to look for when you are reviewing a Profit & Loss Statement of Balance Sheet
- How to understand how much cash is in the business and how to effectively manage your cash for any large expenses you may have coming in the future
- How to determine the value of your business, if you're considering selling it