WOMEN'S & CHILDREN'S CRISIS SHELTER
The Women’s and Children’s Crisis Shelter serves victims of domestic violence – women and men - and their children. Our mission is to provide safety, shelter and hope to victims of domestic violence. As part of our program we collaborate with other agencies to improve overall health, wellness and economic stability; provide culturally relevant and supportive intervention; provide educational information for the prevention of family violence and maintain a 24-hour hotline. We operate on a 24-hour basis and all of our programs are free-of-charge.
WCCS was founded on the belief that everyone has the right to a violence-free environment; that violence - actual or threatened – physical, emotional or psychological – has no place in healthy relationships. We are dedicated to helping the victims at whatever stage they are.
- We believe that people should be treated with respect and dignity.
- We believe that people have the right to live without fear of violence.
- We believe in the empowerment of victims of domestic violence.
- We believe in the responsibility to take action.
- We believe in the need to engage the community.
Whom to Contact
- Marilyn Fant
- Dolores Salomone