WHOLE CHILD, THE
Since 1957, The Whole Child has been providing a complete range of counseling and intensive therapeutic treatment to children experiencing developmental, psychological, behavioral, social and family problems. The Whole Child is also known as Intercommunity Child Guidance Center, a (501(c)(3)) non-profit organization. The Whole Child strives to assist children to have an opportunity to live in a healthy, nurturing, and growth-promoting environment; and is committed to helping children achieve optimal potential by helping them build emotionally healthy lives.
The Whole Child provides services to over 8,000 children and families annually from the areas of Whittier, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Santa Fe Springs, La Mirada, La Habra Heights, East Los Angeles and Norwalk.
To the community in which we operate:
We will be a responsive, highly professional agency partner and a credit to our community, embracing all children, creating positive outcomes in their lives and remaining ever mindful that emotionally healthy children are the heart of our future.
- Promoting and supporting the well being of children within their family systems through family centered treatment
- Culturally sensitive and multi-lingual services
- Accessibility through community-based services
- Low cost or no cost services that ensure every child receives the treatment they need
- Services include psychological testing, medication evaluation and monitoring, case management, etc.
Whom to Contact
- Christina Gallegos