ROSE HILLS MEMORIAL PARK & MORTUARY
- Cemeteries/Memorial Parks
Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary in Whittier is one of a kind. The premier cemetery, funeral home and crematory in Southern California encompasses 1,400 acres with breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley.
With a range of burial and cremation memorial options and excellent feng shui, we serve our multicultural community with ease. Rose Hills is staffed by a compassionate team that speaks many languages and is extensively educated in the world’s cultures and religions. Our professionals are dedicated to meeting the needs of families of many faiths and ethnic backgrounds. Our caring staff is available 24 hours a day should you wish to contact us.
Named America's Best Cemetery (ACE Award 2016), Rose Hills is the world’s largest and most beautiful memorial park, features premium property, modern funeral home, and architecturally stunning chapels.
- Rose Hills is proud to offer comprehensive, compassionate memorial care including cemetery property and funeral services
- Rose Hills has several Southern California locations to assist you with your memorial arrangements
- Professional, compassionate staff on site 24 hours a day
- 24-Hour Compassion Helpline®, a toll-free helpline staffed by professionals trained in grief counseling
- Rose Hills' 100% Service Guarantee