HARRISON ELECTRIC & SOLAR
- Electrical Contractors
- Solar Power
Founded in 1960 by Luke Harrison, Sr., a former Chief Electrician's Mate in the U.S. Navy, Harrison Electric has been serving Southern California since March 31, 1960. Since that time, we have completed thousands of projects from the smallest residential service to large industrial plant power. Although Luke Sr. passed on in 1976, his legacy of honesty, compassion, and hard work lives on.
We have the capability today to do our own design work, load calculations and provide plans for permit purposes, including title 24 calculations. Since 1993, we have been incorporated under the name Whittier Power Systems, Inc., d.b.a. Harrison Electric. As a corporation, we still maintain the same degree of honesty and integrity that has been the hallmark of our company from the beginning.
We can install a commercial solar power system for your business that will pay for itself from day one, using a strategy that not too many solar integrators are aware of. We have one such system installed in Montebello, and our customer has agreed to talk to anyone who's interested and even give a tour of the installation. (See pictures of the system on our commercial solar page).
We can install:
Commercial, Non-Profit and Residential Solar Leases
Commercial and Non-Profit Solar Power Purchase Agreements (PPA's)
Commercial Solar Purchased Systems
For more information, visit our website or call today for a free quote!
- Industrial/Commercial Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Residential New Construction/Remodel Wiring, Meter Upgrades & Custom Home Wiring
- Swimming Pool & Spa Wiring and Controls & Landscape Lighting
- We can install automatic or manual standby generators from 5 Kw through 1500 Kw. Diesel, Natural Gas or Propane
- Now provide Infrared Thermography in-house with our new FLIR® ThermaCam Thermal Imaging equipment & Solar Panels
Whom to Contact
- Luke HarrisonPhone: (562)-695-8321 x11
- Steve HarrisonPhone: (562) 695-8321 x18