FRIENDLY HILLS BANK
Friendly Hills Bank (''FHB'') was founded in 2006 by a group of local business leaders who recognized the value of establishing a relationship focused bank for the local community. FHB opened for business on September 18, 2006 with an initial location in Whittier, California. The community welcomed this new institution and its professional business model to the marketplace and it soon became apparent that a second location was in order. Based on a well established track record for serving local businesses and professionals, FHB celebrated the grand opening of its office in Santa Fe Springs, California in October of 2008. FHB is organized as a Commercial Bank under the laws of the State of California and provides deposit insurance through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Friendly Hills Bank is a financial services company focused on the enhancement of shareholder value through the delivery of high quality personalized service to businesses and professionals in our local communities. The key to providing these services is a personable and professional staff utilizing a consultative approach and the ability to efficiently utilize advanced technology.
Our bank's motto, ''Do Business Locally,'' says a lot about why we opened a community bank in Southern California. Friendly Hills Bank is dedicated to promoting the concept of bringing local businesses, professionals, residents and organizations together for the economic and social benefit of our communities.
- Business services include deposit and loan products, cash management and other financial services
- Enjoy checking & savings plans and various IRA options
- Personal services also include online banking, e-statements and mobile banking for your convenience
- Consumer & home equity loan programs offered
- Personable and professional staff with a strong commitment to customer service