We all know we have to be on Social Media but how do we create a Social Media strategy given recent events, taking into account all that’s happening in the world? This comprehensive webinar will help you focus your energy and efforts on platforms that will connect you with current customers and new leads.
You will discover:
– How to clarify Social Media marketing goals.
– How to structure your messaging to reach your ideal target market.
– Which social media platform(s) to be on.
– How to authentically connect with your audience so they like and trust you.
– How to schedule posts on various platforms.
– Where to find great content that will engage your audience and encourage sharing.
– Discover a powerful tool to immediately get engagement without spending a dime.
Instructor and business advisor, Deborah Deras, has a Bachelor’s in Marketing and a Master’s in Education, with over 16 years’ experience as an entrepreneur. She works with clients to help them identify their target market and create a social media strategy, set up platforms, identify keywords using Google keyword planner.