Business Bootcamp: 3-Part Small Business Strategic Planning Series
Name: Business Bootcamp: 3-Part Small Business Strategic Planning Series
Date: July 21, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT
Website: Register here!
The Whittier Area Chamber of Commerce presents a 3-part small business strategic planning series led by Kwan Lee, Martplan Insurance Agency. This educational series will help businesses analyze their current methods and evaluate future goals to thrive post COVID-19. Each session will last approximately 45 minutes followed by a Q&A session. Participants will be provided with video links and worksheets for application after each segment. Businesses are encouraged to participate in all three webinar sessions.
Educational Series Topics:
1. Retention of Existing Customers with a Focus of Attracting New Customers
- Based on Who Moved my Cheese model, Porter’s Five Forces and S.W.O.T. Analysis
2. Drip Marketing - Focused-Driven Marketing to Maximize Marketing Dollars
- Identifying your “why” and analyzing your branding
3. Growing your Piece of the Pile by Creation of Blue Ocean Strategies
- Develop new market space and create a winning formula
About the presenter
Kwan Lee has experience in operations, product management, pricing, regulatory, marketing, claims, underwriting and is currently the Chief Executive Officer and President of Martplan Insurance Agency, Inc. Mr. Lee is a graduate of BIOLA University Crowell School of Business, Masters in Business Administration and Whittier College with a degree in Mathematics and Computer Science.